Welcome to our Boat Reservation Calendar! Here, Captains* can reserve one of our Harbor 20s to go sailing during normal operating hours. A few things to remember:
1. No single-handing. You must have a guest over the age of 12 who can act as your crew member.
2. Please abide by our normal operating hours and procedures, including making your reservation two hours in advance. Sail Nauticus Staff have the right to alter or delete a reservation that falls outside of the below hours:
- Monday-Friday: 9am-half an hour before sunset*
- Saturday: 10am-half an hour before sunset (12pm-half an hour before sunset during winter)*
- Sunday: 12pm-half an hour before sunset*
*Same-day reservations must be made no later than 4pm. Reservations made after 4pm do not guarantee the sailing center will be open. Ex: if you want to sail at 6:30pm on a Saturday, please make your reservation by 4:00pm the same day.
3. If you need to change or cancel your reservation, you may do so on the reservation calendar. Captains can select the reservation they created, and use the event set-up to adjust date and time. To cancel your reservation, please make it "private." This will remove it from the calendar.*
*Please note, the same hours and procedures as outlined above apply to changing dates and times. Time changes for same-day reservations must be done no later than 4pm that day. If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so with as much notice as possible.
4. Use your name as the event title! This lets us know who is coming out in case we need to contact you for any reason.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 757.823.4242 (office) or 757.664.1058 (Jacob).
*Are you a crew level member looking for a Captain to go sailing with? Click here to access our Captains directory! Remember, you can contact fellow members directly from their profile by clicking their profile and sending them a message. Alternatively, you can post in our forum with the day/time that you're looking to go out. Finally, make sure you join our Facebook group!
See you on the water soon!
Please watch the video below for instructions on using the reservation calendar.