Welcome to our Boat Reservation Calendar! This is where Captains* can reserve one of our Harbor 20s to go sailing, and Crew can sign up for a scheduled Mentor Sail. A few reminders:
- No single-handing. Captains must have a guest over 12 years old who can act as your Crew.
- Please follow our current operating hours/procedures, including making your reservation at least 2 hours in advance. Sail Nauticus Staff have the right to alter/delete a reservation that falls outside the below hours or is made less than 2 hours in advance:
- Monday-Tuesday: 12-5 p.m.
- Wednesday-Saturday: 12-7 p.m.
- Sunday: 12-5 p.m.
- Same-day reservations must be made no later than 4 p.m., and this applies to sailing year-round. Reservations made after 4 p.m. do not guarantee the sailing center will be open. Ex: if you want to sail at 6:30 p.m. on a Saturday, your reservation must be made by 4 p.m. that same day.
- If you need to change/cancel your reservation, you may do so on the Reservation Calendar or by calling our main office. Captains can select the reservation they created, and use the event setup to adjust date/time. To cancel your reservation, please make it "private." This will remove it from the calendar. Please cancel reservations with as much notice as possible.
- Use your name as the event title! This lets us know who is coming in case we need to contact you. Also make sure your Crew have all signed our Adult Waiver or Youth Waiver if they are under 18 years old.
Any questions, please call us at 757-823-4242 (main office) or email us at email@example.com.
*Are you a Crew Level member looking for a Captain to go sailing with? Click here to access our Captains directory! Remember, you can contact fellow members directly from their profile by clicking their profile and sending them a message. Alternatively, you can post in our forum with the day/time that you're looking to go out. And finally, make sure you join our Facebook group! Captains and Crew both post in this group if they are looking to go sailing.
See you on the water soon!
Please watch the video below for instructions on using the Reservation Calendar.