Weather and Cancellation Policy
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ALL SAIL NAUTICUS PROGRAMS
- If you would like to cancel or reschedule a Sailing Lesson or Learn to Sail registration, we require at least 14 days notice. We do not offer refunds within 14 days, unless we are able to fill your spot.
- If you would like to cancel a First Sail, we will need 72 hours notice. We do not offer refunds for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- We have a 15 minute grace period if you are running late, after which we cannot guarantee continuation of service.
- We sail in the rain
- We do not sail in thunder and lightning
- We do not sail in high winds